International Logistics Technician | Maia (m/f/d)
Attending the recent growth prospects CIN is looking for: International Logistics Technician.
The International Logistics Technician will work with multiple levels and functions within the organization, as so customer care, planning, and distribution teams, and externally with transportation providers to coordinate and control intercompany shipments and outbound customer deliveries. This position will assist in securing equipment to ensure on-time performance in the most cost effective manner and handling freight quote requests from sales or customer service teams. Duties include requests for quotation (freight costs), analyzing freight costs and compiling carrier scorecard data/KPI.
- Provide all necessary shipping documents from our ERP;
- Work daily within for scheduling and reporting;
- Compile and Monitor carrier KPIs through scorecards capturing service, cost, and utilization;
- Utilize internal and third-party tracking tools to monitor cargo movement and order status;
- Assist with details on discrepant carrier invoices;
- Managing freight claims.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in International Relations, International Trade, Management, Logistics or similar;
- Three to five years of transportation-related experience;
- Fluent in English, French Preferential;
- Very good skills with MS Excel;
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and organize assignments;
- Initiative, multitasking and team spirit.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a dynamic and motivating team, in a solid company and market leader;
- An attractive compensation package;
- Extensive social benefits plan;
- Continuing professional training.
NOTE: Will be considered all the applications submited until 7/December/2022. If you don't receive an answer within 1 month, your application has not been selected.
Fill out the form below and send us your application for this vacancy.