Exclamation point, Corrosion, Danger. May cause respiratory irritation. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective gloves, clothing and eye protection. In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection. If on skin (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. Wash with plenty of soap and water. Call a Poison Center or doctor if you feel unwell. If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a Poison Center or doctor if you feel unwell. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several m inutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a Poison Center or doctor. Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point.