Flame; Exclamation mark. Warning. Flammable liquid and vapour. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulations. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.