Flame; Exclamation mark; Health hazard. Danger. Flammable liquid and vapour. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not breathe vapours. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/ doctor. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower]. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with regional/national regulations. Contains: hydrocarbures, C9-C11, n-alcanes, isoalcanes, cycliques, <2% aromatiques, hydrocarbons, C9-C12, n-alkanes, isoalkanes, cyclics, aromatics (2-25%), DCOIT (CAS 64359-81-5), reaction mass of ethylbenzene and xylene, cobalt(II) 2-ethylhexanoate, fatty acids, tall-oil, compds. with oleylamine, 2-butanone oxime, fatty acids, C-18, unsatd. trimers, compd. with 9-octadecen-1-amine, (Z)-. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read carefully and follow all instructions.